The Charles Bronfman Auditorium
The national concert hall housing the philharmonic orchestra of Israel. A renovation and addition of the existing facility built in 1957. The Onesco heritage building was completely renovated including the creation of new basement, new stage and increasing the volume of the hall based on the design of Mr. N. Toyota the acoustic consultant and Maestro Z. Mehta and adding a redressals hall of 400 seats. The landmark project was kept in its original design.
Photographer: Rami Haham